Friday, August 1, 2014

The Reading TAG

Hey guys!

I love to read and I love doing tags so I decided to do The Reading Tag! I saw it on Phoebe's lovely blog, check it out.




Do you have a certain place for reading at home?
I always have to read in my room; mainly in my bed.

Bookmark or random piece of paper?
I used to use bookmarks as a child, but now I lose everything! So, I just fold over the corner of the page that I stopped on.

Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter or a certain amount of pages?
I usually read until the end of a chapter because I don't like picking up where I left off and be completely confused. But, if a book is putting me to sleep I will just abruptly stop reading.

Do you eat or drink while reading?
As much as I enjoy eating, I don't like eating while reading because I'm messy and end up leaving stains on pages of the book. Drinking is fine!

Do you watch TV or listen to music while reading?
No way! I get easily distracted.

One book at a time or several at once?
One book at a time because reading different books at once would become confusing.

Reading at home or everywhere?
At home because any little sound distracts me.

Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Silently in my head. I only read out loud when it comes to boring textbooks.

Do you ever read ahead or skip pages?
I only skip pages that I see are extremely boring and add nothing to the story.

Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
Keeping it new.

Do you write in your books?
Only my name.

What are you currently reading?
Nothing at the moment, but here a list of books that I want to read!


Delirium by Lauren Oliver


Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell


Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins


Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill


The Selection by Kiera Cass



Have you read any of these novels? What's your favorite novel? Lemme know in a comment below! (:

- xo, Ngozi

10 comments:

  1. I love John Green, his such a talented author! My favourite novel has got to be The Fault in Our Stars, its so emotional and touching both the film and book! I have been wanting to read that, am officially your 20th follower if you could follow back it would make my day :)

    Rebecca | Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. His writing style is amazing and he's hilarious; I love him so much! Thanks for following! I followed you back (:
    nostalgicteens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read Eleanor and Park. Great book! :) Also the Selection. But I haven't gotten to the second book. Nice post! :) I recommend Attachments by Rainbow Rowell also. It's not teen fiction but a great read as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard only great things about Rainbow Rowell! Thanks for the suggestion and thanks so much for reading Angeline (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this tag, might have to do it myself! I haven't read any of these, but I've heard good things about them. I don't think I could pick a favourite book, I've got too many that I love.

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to read your answers for this tag! Thanks for reading Emma (:

      Delete
  6. Hello! .
    Thought i'd let you know that I've nominated you to take part in the leibster awards for people with 200 or less follows
    So if your interested then its on my blog http://leshans.blogspot.co.uk ... let me know if you decide to do it, id love to see your answers!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! I've just finished The Keeper of Lost Causes by Jussi Alder-Olsen, if you haven't read that one I definitely recommend - it was so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And, I've never heard of it but I'll be sure to check it out (:

      Delete

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment! I appreciate it (: