Friday, June 20, 2014

First Youtube Cover/Introduction

Hey guys! So I've always wanted to do a cover on Youtube, but I've always been too scared. We ALL know that Youtube commenters are beyond harsh! But, I've always enjoyed singing (although I'm not the best) and thought it would be interesting to finally upload a video.


I recently discovered the song "Don't Wait" by Mapei.



Mapei is a Swedish-American artist. I love her unique voice because it has so much soul yet it's calm. The song is refreshing because it doesn't have empty lyrics about smoking, drinking, and/or partying. I hope to hear more amazing music from Mapei in the near future!

I hope you guys enjoy my cover below!






I also used this opportunity to formally introduce myself in a video post. Just click HERE!

-xo, Ngozi

10 comments:

  1. Wow, you have a beautiful voice, you're going to be famous :) you go girl!

    Anna
    Cinnamon Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG You have a beautiful voice!!! :D I wish I could sing like that. I'd love to hear more covers by you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna: Aww, thank you so much Anna! You're so sweet! (:
    Lyn: That means so much to me! Thank you, I truly appreciate it! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your accent Ngozi also you have a gorgeous voice! :) xoxo

    Fashion Phases



    ReplyDelete
  6. You're too kind Glenda (: Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didnt know you sang either!!!! Lol yass ngozi,you did that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment! I appreciate it (: