Saturday, January 17, 2015

I'M BACK! (Updates)



Woww guys! I haven't posted in forever! Let's make that 5 months to be exact. I have been completely wrapped up in homework, college applications, work and just a whole bunch of stress on top of that! But, now exam week is over! So I can relax a bit for a change.

I'm so happy to be back! I wonder if you all even still remember who I am LOL.

On January 7th, it was my 18th birthday! It was such a great day and I was able to celebrate it my my great family and friends. I'm just incredibly thankful to make it to another great year of life. FINALLY LEGAL YAAASSS!

I'm about to post a ton of photos so bear with me! (:




This is what happens when you get an iPhone!



Follow me on Snapchat!
ZMoney97
My BFF Edwig
My bestie Tisam
    

        
Maryland is uber chilly.

LOL CAPTION THIS

Plot Twist: I can't walk in heels

I can't wait to make even more great memories in 2015! It's going to be a great year (:

-xo, Ngozi

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so happy to see you blogging again! Congrats on finishing all of your college apps and I hope you get in everywhere you apply. :)

    thecollectionofknowledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually not completely finished, but thank you so much for your words of encouragement! (:

      Delete
  2. Great photos. Good luck with college apps!

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment! I appreciate it (: