Sunday, March 9, 2014

30 Question Tag!


Hey guys!

I haven't posted in awhile because I've been pretty busy with school and work. I saw Kasope's post of the 30 Question Tag and enjoyed reading her responses so I decided to do it! (:


1. What are you wearing today? My basic pajamas, oh so classy.

2. What are you listening to right now? Motel Pool by Travis Garland. Check it out!

3. Do you like the beach? I love it! It's so relaxing and fun.

4. What's something you really want right now? Chick-fil-A! But, it's Sunday which means it's closed :( I also want a lot of cute clothes from Forever 21 and H&M. And, a pair of Vans.

5. Who was the last person you added to your contacts? My friend Tisam

6. Do you have any piercings? I had both my ears pierced, but they closed so I have to get them done again. I also want to get my cartilage pierced.

7. What are your favorite stores? Forever 21 and H&M, I'm pretty basic haha!

8. Favorite nail polish brand? I rarely do my nails. Am I the only girl in the world that doesn't care about nails?

9. Ever failed a test? Yup, I hate math.

10. Do you prefer shorts or skirts? It depends. If I'm trying to be girly then a skirt. If I'm going for casual then shorts. But, I try not to wear shorts because people constantly call me "chicken legs". -__-

11. Favorite social media? Twitter, baby! Follow me @teambruno14 ;)

12. Do you play any sports? I'm not athletic...at all. I WATCH sports. Go Chicago Bulls!


13. Long or short hair? I like both!

14. Favorite quote? "We accept the love we think we deserve." -Stephen Chbosky 


15. What color is your room? White, I'm basic!

16. Are you outgoing or shy? I'm really shy, but at times I can be really talkative.

17. What was the last text message you sent? "What size are you in jeans? Cuz I'm gonna order them online and I'm thinking of getting a 3." LOL

18. Have you ever won a competition? Nope :(

19. How many pillows do you sleep with? One. Am I weird?

20. Who was the first person you talked to today? My big sister, Valerie

21. How many hoodies do you have? I think I have 2 or 3.

22. What should you be doing? My AP World History homework. #ProcrastinationQueen

23.  Can you keep your shoes clean? Most of the time.

24. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? When I was younger I hated my name because people couldn't pronounce it. I always wanted to change it to 'Mikayla'. Do I look like a Mikayla, guys?

25. Do you prefer milk, white, or dark chocolate? I HATE CHOCOLATE! YES, I'M WEIRD. Tyra Banks hates it too, so basically I'M Tyra Banks. Hold up, did y'all know there's going to be a Life Size 2?! Yeah, my life has been made.
SMIZE. (Inside joke for ANTM fans)
26. Open a book closest to you, turn to page 13. What does the first line say on that page? "So who was I in the aftermath of my personal tragedy?" It's from "The Beginning of Everything" by Robyn Schneider. (I'll do a review on my blog when I finish reading it!)

27. Do you still watch Disney? If we're talking about Disney Channel, then NO! "Dog with a Blog" is probably the dumbest show that I've ever heard of. "Good Luck Charlie" was the last good show that they had. So what if I'm 17? Judge me. But, Disney movies are always classics.

28. What do you usually eat for breakfast? Either a bagel or croissant, and apples.

29. Do you have any pets? Nope, not really an animal person.

30. What's your favorite holiday? It's a tie between Christmas and Thanksgiving!

Thanks for reading! (:

-xo, Ngozi


7 comments:

  1. Lol that made me laugh !! Lovely blog
    New follower :)
    http://dammyscloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol thank you so much Damola, and I followed you back! Thanks for reading (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in my pajamas too! And I have been all day...whoops haha. I'm procrastinating on my AP Gov homework right now so I feel ya. Cute post!

    untitled&unfinshed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel your pain Gwen, procrastination is my life. And, thank you! (:

      Delete
  4. i really enjoyed reading that dear!
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading Juliet! I checked out your blog and it's awesome (:

      Delete
  5. i love reading question tags its such a lovely way to learn more about the blogger! i'd love it if youd check out my blog and comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/a-week-of-instagram-6.html#more xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment! I appreciate it (: