Friday, August 15, 2014

UPDATES!




Hey you guys!

Here are a couple updates about my blog and my life:
  • As you can see, I changed my blog layout...again! I really like this layout because the complete white background makes my blog look more neat and just completely better rather than my previous childish blog HAHA. I want to give a HUGE thank you to Avonell who helped me so much with this new layout. Show her amazing blog some love right HERE.
  • Starting from today, I will post on my blog every Monday and Friday. My blog posts have been very inconsistent lately so I thought that this would help me to stay on track. Also, anyone that actually enjoys reading my blog now will know when to check in (:
  • Along with my new Blog Series (that you can see on the right sidebar), I will have a weekly poll about any of the latest topics in entertainment! I'd love to see your answers!
  • I start my senior year in high school on August 25th which is approaching extremely fast. It's bittersweet because I HATE high school, but I'm ready to get this year over with and move on to college. Woohoo, hello college boys!
  • I'm currently reading Eleanor and Park; FINALLY!!! The only sad part is that I have to focus more on books for my summer assignments that I should have started 2 months ago :( #ProcrastinationSucks
  • I've had "Ghost" by Ella Henderson on constant replay for like 2 weeks now. Check it out if you haven't already! Also, the video for Chris Brown's new song "New Flame" with Usher and Rick Ross came out yesterday and I'm in LOVE with the visuals! The choreography was so dope. I just really love Chris Brown, to be honest. Check out both videos below!






What are your overall thoughts? Lemme know in a comment below (:

- xo, Ngozi

2 comments:

  1. I like the changes/new layout ^^ OMG, this song (ghost) is always played where I work and I never know what song it is, I'm so glad I know now, thanks to you xD

    Jodie.xo || www.lefthandwhimsy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jodie! And, I'm glad that I helped you out. It's a great song and she's an amazing singer (:

      Delete

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment! I appreciate it (: