Monday, February 17, 2014

I Got My First Job!


Hey guys!

Today I went to an orientation for my very first job! I'm 17 and I decided that I wanted to make money of my own in order to save up for college and buy A LOT of clothes and food lol. I'm going to be getting paid more than minimum wage, so I'm happy!!!



I'll try to sneak more photos later haha

I'm going to be working at a retirement home where I'll be serving food and cleaning (Wait Staff). I clocked in for the first time today! I was so excited for some odd reason lol.

I have one more orientation and then I find out my schedule and when I start working. I'll give you guys an update on that.



I NEVER take bathroom selfies, you can obviously tell by the awkward positioning of my fingers. I'm a newbie guys haha.

I can't decide which shoe to buy with my FIRST pay check.

OR 




What was your first job? Lemme know what you guys think in a comment below (:

- xo, Ngozi

8 comments:

  1. I feel like such a potato! I'm 18 and I am ashamed that I haven't joined the workforce yet!
    Congratulations on your new job, girl! All the best!

    Relationships.College.Love

    New post on blog: Valentine's Day OOTD Look 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Selina! You're still young, you will have many job opportunities in the near future (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on the job! I love both shoes ha x
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Charnai! And, yesss I can't wait to buy a pair (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your first job! My first job was working as a waitress at a small café. I basically ran that place myself, but I loved the fact that I also got to bake.

    untitledandunfinished.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Gwen! And wow, that sounds so cool. Baking is so fun (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats! I'm 16 and got a job in a bakery in september but it shut down like two months later, then I got a job at costa and I quit after 3 weeks now I'm just being lazy ahha

    http://clothing-conscious.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Kasope! And haha, at least you've gotten job experience (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment! I appreciate it (: