Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I'm BACK!/2014 Summer Goals



Hey guys! I feel like I haven't blogged in foreverrr! I was so busy with AP exams, SAT, and final exams. It's finally summer and I finally get to relax!

2014 Summer Goals

1. Get my ears re-pierced
2. Read at least 10 novels
3. Have the courage to wear a two-piece bathing suit to the beach
4. Go on a shopping spree
5. Finally get my learning permit
6. Narrow down the colleges I want to attend (I'm growing up!)
7. Go to at least one concert
8. Catch up on all of my favorite TV shows
9. Exercise at least three times a week
10. Watch every single Disney princess movie (You know I've never seen "Little Mermaid"?)

What are some of your summer goals? Lemme know in a comment below! (:

-xo, Ngozi

7 comments:

  1. I think my summer goals are just to get a job and blog regularly. And welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen The Little Mermaid or Aladdin or The Lion King. :/ Good luck with your goals!
    http://msavonelljrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lyn: Have you been applying? And, if so I hope you get one! And thank you so much! (:
    Avonell: *double gasp* Aladdin is amazing! Probably one of my faves. And, The Lion King is a classic. You HAVE to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck with looking for colleges, It can be tricky! I did it most of last summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! So far I've decided on 3 colleges; I want to apply to at least 10 schools

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've never seen the little mermaid?! :O go go go! :P
    I'm trying to read and exercise more too! Good luck with the goals, hope you get to attend your dream college! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know, I'm a failure! And thank you, and thanks for reading Jodie! (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment! I appreciate it (: