Friday, February 7, 2014

The Liebster Award





Hey guys! Check it out, your girl was nominated for the Liebster Award! It may not seem like a big deal to some people, but it is to me because it means that there are people out there actually reading my blog. Every view and comment means a lot to me! Thank you Clarissa Z for nominating me, I truly appreciate it girl!

Here are the rules:
1. You have to link back to the person who nominated you.
2. You have to answer 11 questions.
3. You have to nominate 11 blogs with less than 200 followers(Yeah it's a lot, but hey I didn't make the rules!)
4. You are not allowed to nominate the person who nominated you.
5. You must let people know that they have been nominated.

The lovely Clarissa Z gave me these questions to answer, so HERE. WE. GO. 

1. Why did you start blogging?
Honestly, I started blogging because I've always had a passion for writing. I'd like to have a career that involves writing so I thought one day, "Hey, why don't I give blogging a shot?" I'm so glad I did because there's just something about being able to share your thoughts and views with people thousands of miles away and having people appreciate and acknowledge what you write. Every follow, like, and/or comment means A LOT to me.

2. What are three things you can't live without?
Wow, this is a hard one. I'd have to say my phone, laptop, and gum. Yeah random I know!

3. What is your favorite beauty/fashion tip?
Wear what makes you feel comfortable and beautiful. Don't follow trends. And, when it comes to make-up, less is more. (:

4. If you could invite three people to a dinner party, who would you invite and why?
First off, I would bring Michael Jackson back to life and invite him. Ever since I was a little girl I loved MJ and his music, I would have loveeeeed to meet him. (RIP MJ). I would also invite Bruno Mars because I'm in love with him! His music is amazing and he may be 5'5 but he's so sexy! Lastly, I would invite Beyonce! Do I even have to explain? It's Queen B!

5. What is your guiltiest pleasure?
Reality TV shows. The people on them are a hot mess, but they're entertaining. Also, watching Disney Channel movies...sometimes. Does 17 make me too old?

6. Who is your celebrity crush?
Did you really think I have just ONE?! Psh, lemme give you the list. Bruno Mars, Derrick Rose, Chris Brown, J.Cole, Trevor Jackson, Jacob Latimore, and Jake T. Austin! There's probably more people but I don't have the best memory.

7. What is your dream job?
A job where I can travel all around the world and write about my experiences and get paid for it. And, I've always wanted to be a food critic! Getting paid to eat? <3

8. What do you hope to achieve by the end of this year?
I hope to improve my academics while being in my Junior year of high school, finally get my learner's permit and then license, save up a lot of money for college, be more active and outgoing, and just love myself more and be more confident.
9. Who is your style icon and why?
I don't really have one, but Jennifer Lopez and Beyonce's style is on point! I also like Emma Watson's style.
10. What is your motto in life?
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. It may sound cliche, but live life to the fullest. Life is too short to dwell on irrelevant things, focus on the future and leave small things behind you. Aim for only bigger and better.

11. What advice would you give to any new bloggers?
I'm a new blogger myself lol, I started a couple of weeks ago. But, honestly don't give up writing if it's your passion. Forget the haters!

Now my nominees for the Liebster Award are:
9. Kim O
10. Chioma O (Aye, fellow Nigerian!)

My questions for you guys are:
1. What's your favorite fast food restaurant?
2. Are you a day or night person?
3. Favorite clothing line/department store?
4. Where's the one place in the world that you'd love to travel to and why?
5. Who's worse: Miley Cyrus or Justin Bieber?(Should he get deported? JK)
6. What's something that you hate that most people love?
7. What are 3 goals that you have in life?
8. How would you describe yourself in 10 words or less?
9. What's your favorite TV show and why?
10. What's your favorite song of all time?
11. Would you rather blog with no pictures, but with words? Or with no words, but with pictures?

Wow, that took longer than I expected! Well, I can't wait to get your responses back woot!

- xo, Ngozi

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me! I love things like these because it's a great feeling to know that your blog is reaching someone. I can't wait to schedule a post answering your questions and nominating a few online friends of my own this upcoming week!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem at all Ashlee! I can't wait to see your responses (:

      Delete
  2. Hey! I know it took me forever but I finally posted it! Thank you again for nominating me, I appreciate it!

    Nora=)
    thehopelesslyoptimistic.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Nora! I'll check out your responses ASAP (:

      Delete

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment! I appreciate it (: