Saturday, March 29, 2014

The Fosters: Season One Finale (*Spoilers*)

Image source: tvblog.it

I started watching 'The Fosters' last year and honestly it is now one of my favorite shows! 

The show is on ABC Family and has already been renewed for a second season, I'm so excited!

If you're reading this post and have never watched a single episode of 'The Fosters', please stop what you're doing now and binge watch it on Netflix. You'll be thanking me!

Last Monday, the show had it's season finale and it was filled with SO MUCH DRAMA.

I have been so busy with school and my job, so I was behind on like five episodes!

Yesterday, I had no school and I was so happy because that meant I got to lay in bed all day, raid my fridge, and catch up on 'The Fosters'!

Gif source: tumblr.com


Who stays up until midnight catching up on TV shows while eating Italian ice? THIS GIRL.

Back to the finale, drama!


I love Brandon, but he always makes terrible decisions! He had no business giving Ana, Mariana & Jesus's psycho biological mother, all of that money. He's a teenager and should have let his parents handle Mike's trial problem. And to top it all off, you hook up with your dad's ex-girlfriend? That's old enough to be your mother? D-i-s-g-u-s-t-i-n-g. Brandon also has to realize that there's no way for him and Callie to be together. It's sad, but it's the truth.

Doesn't it seem that Callie can just never win?! Her and Jude were finally going to get adopted, but now turns out she doesn't have the same father as Jude. So, now her real father has to be found to give up his parental rights. On another note, I'm not a fan of Callie and Wyatt. Wyatt is a sweet guy, but I never saw the spark between them like I saw with her and Brandon.

I feel so bad for Marianna! She finally finds love, and he has to move to Arizona. I actually really liked Zac on the show. Hopefully they'll have him come back in Season 2!

Am I the only one that doesn't like Jesus and Emma together? Him and Lexi were perfect.

Sidenote: Jesus is played by Jake T. Austin and may I say, puberty hit him like a TRUCK! That boy is gorgeous.

Anyways, I'm so happy that Lena is pregnant! But, I hope there isn't going to be any drama with Timothy since he didn't sign the papers.

Best part of the episode was when Jude became legally adopted, it was so cute and emotional!

The ending pissed me off though! I can't believe Vico and his friends jumped Brandon. Vico has no one to blame for being put off the wrestling team but himself. You're the one who framed Callie, when the whole fake ID shenanigans could have been put in the past. Well, Stef is a cop so I hope he gets locked up in Season 2.

Questions left unanswered: Did Mike kill Ana? Will Brandon still be able to play the piano after getting his hand slammed? Was the Dani and Brandon incident a one time thing? Does Callie actually like Wyatt, or does she still deep down have feelings for Brandon?

I can't wait for the Season 2 premiere on June 16, omg! There has to be a fellow blogger out there reading this post that watches "The Fosters". If so, let me know so that we can become best friends.

Image source: blog.zap2it.com

What did you think of the Season One finale? Lemme know in a comment below! (:

- xo, Ngozi

6 comments:

  1. Really cool post :)

    x Maria
    New outfit post up on my blog
    featuring my new lace blouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't watch this show, but I think I should start!

    Relationships.College.Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Maria! And, Selina you definitely should! I hope my spoilers didn't ruin the show for ya haha (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I didn't want to read this post because people have been telling me to watch this. But I've read your other posts and I think you deserve this award!

    I've nominated you for the very inspiring blogger award. :) You can check out my post here!

    http://letsgetonwiththatbucketlist.blogspot.com/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html

    Keep on blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, thank you so much Angeline! I'l be sure to check out your post (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't watched the fosters, but i heard positive reviews about it.

    Visit my blog: Join to win 3 OASAP tees here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment! I appreciate it (: