Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day: Perfect Flicks to Watch!

*I own none of the photos I used*
Happy Valentine's Day guys!

Another year where I have no valentine. It's okay because I got my hot cocoa, my blanket, and my fave chick flicks.

Here are some great movies to watch today, whether you have a boo or you're single like a pringle.

A Walk To Remember (2002)
Starring: Mandy Moore and Shane West

Brown Sugar (2002)
Starring: Taye Diggs and Sanaa Lathan
The Wedding Planner (2001)
Starring: Jennifer Lopez and Matthew McConaughey
Love Actually (2003)
Starring: Hugh Grant and Colin Firth
When Harry Met Sally (1989)
Starring: Meg Ryan and Billy Crystal
Titanic (1997)
Starring: Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet
What are your all-time favorite romantic flicks?
Lemme know in a comment below! (:

- xo, Ngozi

9 comments:

  1. What great picks!! :) I love the wedding planner! :)

    http://neatly-packaged.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Single like a pringle, that's so cute! I really like romantic comedies, like Just Go With It.

    I'm so glad I found your blog! If you'd like to follow each other, I'd be happy to keep in touch! Just let me know on my blog :)

    xo
    Dolce
    www.mydailysweet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Romantic comedies are my favorite type of movies! Aw, thank you I'm glad you actually like it, Dolce! I'll surely contact you on your blog (:

      Delete
  3. Titanic! Such a staple film for anyone to watch - love it!
    Great post!
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Ellie! (: Yes! It's one of those few movies that can be 4 hours long and I won't mind! Every time I hear "My Heart Will Go On" my hearts breaks, incredible.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment! I appreciate it (: