Saturday, February 15, 2014

The Carrie Diaries: Season 2 Finale (*Spoilers*)

*I own none of the photos I used*
I know I'm super late, but I had to talk about this episode!

I hate goodbyes!

On the Season 2 finale of "The Carrie Diaries", Carrie, Maggie, Mouse, and Walt finally graduate from Castlebury High.


They're all going their separate ways and have to say their final goodbyes.

Although Carrie irritates me on the show, I felt so bad for her when Larissa got fired from Interview and then she ended up getting fired too! But, I think she should of thought of the future and not the present. Going to NYU would've been the best for her because no one can take away a degree from you and college would have set her up for her writing career. She wasn't completely thinking. Her dad was right, but he still went overboard in their argument. But, I'm glad they made up. I don't like seeing Papa Bradshaw angry, SCARY!

I can't believe Larissa had her wedding at an airport! Well, it does suit her crazy and bigger than life personality. Seeing Bennett in African tribal wear was priceless! I'm happy that him and Walt are back together, they're adorable.

Now, on to the Carrie and Sebastian farewell scene. It was so emotional, I almost cried! Almost. Carrie staying in New York was a good decision though, rather than going to Florida with Sebastian. But, I love them together so much! 

"One day I'm going to see your name on a byline on some magazine or a newspaper, and I'm gonna know I was lucky enough to love that girl." Austin Butler, give me my heart back! Kidd+Bradshaw FOREVER.

I'm also glad that Mouse and West settled things, I always loved them together! I'm also glad that Samantha found happiness.

In the Season 2 finale, Pete starts acting fishy and Maggie finds a girl named "Jess'" number in his coat pocket. Walt: "I thought you were going to call Pete?" Maggie: I am. Right after I hear this bitch slut's voice!" Oh, how I love Maggie. Turns out, Jess was helping out Pete with an engagement ring...for Maggie! Laundry mat and all, his proposal was so cute! After all that Maggie's been through, it's great to see her happy.

There's been rumors that there isn't going to be a Season 3, nooooo! But, I've noticed that the amount of viewers has been going down.

"The Carrie Diaries" is one of my favorite shows. I love that it's set in the '80s, I love the characters, the fashion, the music, the writing, and the scenery. Am I the only one that just adores the diner scenes? CW, I NEED A SEASON 3.

I also need to get a journal and write down every single quote that Carrie said in all the episodes from Season 1 to 2. My favorite from the Season 2 finale is: "That's when I realized it isn't goodbye because it feels wonderful. It's goodbye because it feels so final, like maybe it's for good."



What did you guys think of the Season 2 finale? Lemme know in a comment below! (:

- xo, Ngozi

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for this post, Ngozi! I have to watch this <3

    By the way, I wanted to let you know that I’m hosting a huge giveaway with $500 of prizes, including a Clarisonic, Naked 3 palette, and Amazon gift card. You should check it out on my blog!

    xo
    Dolce
    www.mydailysweet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it Dolce! It's a great show. And, oooh sounds cool! I'll be sure to check it out (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Ngozi! I love it! I agree with you about Carrie being annoying, especially towards the end when Sebastian wanted to start his skate-boarding business, she didn't consider what Sebastian wanted and only put herself first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mayran! And exactly, he supported her 100% when she worked at Interview.

      Delete

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment! I appreciate it (: