Thursday, February 13, 2014

The TMI Tag!


Hey guys!

Here in Maryland, it snowed a couple of inches so I had no school! YAY!

But, now I'm bored in the house so I decided to answer questions from The TMI Tag. I'm only doing half of the questions though (I'll probably post my review on The Vampire Academy later today, stay posted.)

1. What are you wearing? I'm wearing a yellow sweater and pink and gray pajama pants. Yeah, I'm not matching at the moment lol.
2. Ever been in love? Nope. Unless, my obsession with Bruno Mars counts.
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? No, not yet haha.
4. How tall are you? I'm like 5'5 and a half.
5. How much do you weigh? Last time I checked, 113 pounds.
6. Any tattoos? No, but if I ever got one I would get it on my lower back.
7. Any piercings? I had my ears pierced, but they closed up so I have to get them pierced again!
8. OTP? ...what does that stand for? Lol, if anyone reads this post please lemme know what that means.
9. Favorite show? The Vampire Diaries, The Carrie Diaries and The Fosters.
10. Favorite bands? I don't listen to that many bands, so I'll go with Paramore.
11. Something you miss? Great music, like from the 90s. There's not that much good music these days.
12. Favorite song? They Don't Know by Jon B.
13. How old are you? I'm 17.
14. Zodiac Sign? Capricorn!
15. Qualities you look for in a partner? A guy who's intelligent, caring, loving, funny, outgoing, and supportive.
16. Favorite quote? "We accept the love we think we deserve." - Stephen Chbosky, "The Perks of Being A Wallflower".
17. Favorite actor? I wouldn't say he's my "favorite", but I love all of the movies he's in, Ryan Gosling.
18. Favorite color? Purple!
19. Loud music or soft? Both.
20. Where do you go when you're sad? To the kitchen to raid my fridge and then my room to cry myself to sleep.
21. How long does it take you to shower? Around 20 minutes.
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Basically an hour.
23. Ever been in a physical fight? I'm a lover not a fighter.
24. Turn on? A guy that can dance or sing, and facial hair.
25. Turn off? Guys that are conceited, are immature, and play video games 24/7. EW.

- xo, Ngozi

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I love The carrie Diaries!! It's such a good show! I also didn't know what OTP meant so I googled it! It means one true pairing! Ha ha! :-)
    www.clionahill.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cliona! And yesss, although Carrie can be irritating, I mainly watch for Sebastian's beauty. I hope there's going to be a Season 3! Oh, and thanks for googling it haha (:

      Delete

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment! I appreciate it (: