Sunday, February 9, 2014

My First Trip To Nigeria!


I realized that I haven't really introduced myself in any of my posts! So, I decided to share with you my fellow bloggers my first trip to Nigeria.

Well first off, my name is Ngozi(en-guh-z), not too difficult lol. I'm 17 years old and I'm a Capricorn (woot!) I'm a born and raised Maryland girl. My parents were born and raised in Nigeria so that would make me Nigerian-American. I love my culture, but have never been to my real home. 

I finally went in December and it was such an amazing experience. I met so many family members for the first time and I felt so blessed to finally meet them.

I got to celebrate my paternal grandmother's 80th birthday, experience the markets, weddings, and restaurants, and ride around in their transportation (which was crazy but I'm not even going to get into that lol.) I wish I took more photos, but the next time I go to Nigeria I definitely will! Here are some photos from my trip, enjoy and leave some comments guys! (:


Me, my maternal grandmother, and sis
Me, my cousin Steven, and sis (His arm though lol)
Me, my cousin Dominic, and sis
My aunty Franka and my paternal Grandmother for her 80th birthday! (Check out her gangster pose)
My fave! My big sis Valerie and I
My sis and my maternal grandfather
Me and Adaeze! I miss her :(
She was so cute!
Me, my maternal grandma, and sis
Uhhhh...lmao!
Me, sis, and Joy
My uncle Patrick summed up in one photo lmao. Priceless.

- xo, Ngozi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment! I appreciate it (: