Sunday, February 16, 2014

My New Layout!


Happy Sunday guys!

Yesterday and today, I spent most of my time trying to change the layout of my blog. I felt that it was so basic and I just didn't like it.

I searched like crazy on Google for different templates, until I found this one from Puglypixel.

I'm not technology savvy at all (even though I'm 17), so I'd like to give a big shoutout to these amazing bloggers that helped a sista out! MayranAshlee, and Kristine ! Everyone follow these girls and their fabulous blogs. (:

Now, I'm 80% satisfied with my blog layout. I just need to change my header and add a couple of things here and there.

I'm so estactic and grateful that I've been getting lovely followers, comments, views, and likes from you guys! You don't understand how much it means to me, thank you so much.

Damn, blogging is addicting!

If anyone out there has any comments or suggestions on my new layout, I'd love to hear them!

- xo, Ngozi

4 comments:

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment! I appreciate it (: