Friday, February 7, 2014

Top 5 Songs I'm Feelin' At The Moment

*I own none of the photos I used*

1. Daydream - Tori Kelly
Album: Foreword(EP)

This is my favorite song off of "Foreword". The lyrics really speak to me, Tori Kelly is truly inspiring.

2. Confident - Justin Bieber ft. Chance the Rapper
Album: Journals

Regardless of the controversy and drama surrounding JB, I love this song! The beat is CRAZY! But, Chance the Rapper's verse could have been way better or left out of the song in the first place.
3. Invisible - Hunter Hayes
Album:
Coming in May 2014!

After his heartfelt performance at the 56th Grammys, I fell in love with this song because it has such a powerful message.
4. Dark Horse - Katy Perry ft. Juicy J
Album: Prism

I may not be the biggest Katy Perry fan, but she sure knows how to make hit singles! Love it!
5. Ain't It Fun - Paramore
Album: Paramore

I've loved Paramore since their album "Riot" dropped in 2007. Their sound may have changed a tad, but I love it! This is song has a cool groove and Hayley's stellar voice makes it complete. 





- xo, Ngozi

2 comments:

  1. wow i love paramore!!! especially Aint it fun!!! the beat really stays in your head ! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been listening to them for awhile and they never disappoint!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment! I appreciate it (: