Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Is It Just Me Or: Are Kendall and Kylie Jenner Overrated?

* I own none of the photos I used*

You guys have probably all seen Kendall and Kylie Jenner with their half sisters, Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe, on "Keeping Up With The Kardashians". 

Yes, the girls are beautiful, but are they overrated?

Definition Of Overrated: To rate or appraise too highly.


Kendall has taken up modeling as seen in the photo above at her first catwalk at the Sherri Hill show. She recently had the honor of of gracing the runway of the Marc Jacobs show. Which later caused an uproar because she walked the runway with her bare chest! Yes, Kendall is a legal adult but, isn't this all a little too soon?



Kylie helps her sister with their clothing line, "The Kendall and Kylie Collection" at PacSun. But, she dresses like she's 24! The girl is younger than I am, and I don't even dress like that. 

They even  have a novel coming out on June 3, 2014 called "Rebels: City of Indra" which is set in the dystopian future, similar to "Divergent" and "The Hunger Games".

Although the girls are trying to create a career for themselves, I feel they need to slow down and act their age. 

Am I the only one that feels they are overrated? What name have they made for themselves other then "Kim Kardashian's sisters"?

Or, maybe I'm just hatin' haha.

Lemme know what you guys think in a comment below (:

- xo, Ngozi

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment! I appreciate it (: