Sunday, February 23, 2014

Happy Sunday + Mini Haul


Happy Sunday guys!

Today was a really good day for me. I went to church and the guest pastor who gave the sermon did really well! I was so impressed. And, the weather today felt like it was spring.

My striped top and khaki pants are from one of my favorite stores, H&M. It's simple, yet cute.




On Saturday, the weather was so nice that I got into a dress shopping mood. I had such a hard time deciding between a navy & yellow or a red & white floral dress. (I LOVE FLORAL).



I ended up going with the navy and blue dress because I felt those colors looked really good on my skin color. I can't wait to wear it in the spring!

I also got a pair of black studded loafers. They were only $12!

Overall, I had a pretty good weekend!

How did you guys spend your weekend? Lemme know in a comment below (:

- xo, Ngozi

2 comments:

  1. love the red and white floral dress, very pretty. I would like to invite you to my blog, http://noveltyeye.blogspot.co.uk follow my blog on GFC & bloglovin
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I liked it, but I ended up going with the yellow and navy one! Just followed you on Bloglovin (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment! I appreciate it (: