Saturday, February 22, 2014

Liebster Award: Part 2


*I own none of the photos I used*

Hey guys!

A couple of weeks ago, I was so excited because I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Clarissa Z. And now, I've been nominated by the lovely Cliona and Sherli! Thank you so much guys, I love the fact that people have been actually reading my blog. Thanks again for all your nice comments.

Here are the rules:
1. You have to link back to the person who nominated you.
2. You have to answer 11 questions.
3. You have to nominate 11 blogs with less than 200 followers(Yeah it's a lot, but hey I didn't make the rules!)
4. You are not allowed to nominate the person who nominated you.
5. You must let people know that they have been nominated.

I'm going to answer the questions that Cliona asked first!

1. What are your favorite magazines to read? Seventeen and Teen Vogue because it catches me up on all the latest fashion and celebrities. 

2. Who is your biggest style inspiration? At the moment, it's Lupita Nyong'o! Her fashion sense is just amazing and she's also repping Africa, woot! Love her.
Can I be her?!
3. Where is your favorite place to go to and why? I would have to say New York City because all the billboards and lights are so pretty. There's so much you can do there! And, there's a 3 floor Forever 21! <3

4. What was the best holiday you've been on? My winter break in Nigeria. It wasn't necessarily my "best" but it was my most interesting.

5. What's your favorite beauty brand? I don't wear makeup so I guess I don't have one lol.

6. 5 products you couldn't live without? I'm not sure if this is referring to beauty products, but I'll just to products in general. Trident gum, Iced tea/Lemonade Lipton Brisk, Victoria Secret Lip Gloss, Bath and Body Works perfume, and Cocoa Butter Lotion.

7. Describe your perfect Friday night. Eating out from a fast food restaurant, preferably Chipotle or Chick-fil-A, and going straight to sleep. I'm very low maintenance lol.

8. What are your most worn clothing items? My black Vans and my low waist jeans from H&M. It's very hard for me to find jeans that fit perfectly and that are long enough because I'm skinny and tall, but at the same time I have some hips, but no booty lol.

9. Who is your favorite actor or actress? Ryan Gosling, he's so HAWT! The last movie I saw him in was "The Place Beyond The Pines" and I loved it! It was packed with drama, I recommend you guys to watch it.

10. Lip gloss or lipstick? Lip gloss!

11. Why did you start a blog? I started a blog because I've always loved writing and I love the idea that I can reach people all around the world with every single post.

Now on to Sherli's questions!

1.Who is your role model and why? My role model is my older sister, Valerie, because our family has had a lot of obstacles in our way, but she didn't let any of them stop her. She used her struggles as motivation. She graduated from Johns Hopkins University in 2012 and has now been accepted into medical school, doctor in the making! I'm so proud of her and hope to follow in her footsteps of success.

2.  What is the top topic about your blog? Anything entertainment related.

3. What are the titles of meaningful songs for you? "The Voice Within" by Christina Aguilera, "Invisible" by Hunter Hayes, "Through The Rain" by Mariah Carey, "One Sweet Day" by Mariah Carey and Boys II Men, and "Daydream" and "Dear No One" by Tori Kelly. Those are only to list a few, I LOVE MUSIC!

4. Mention a Youtuber that you love with their link channel and tell why you love him/her. One of my favorite Youtubers is sWooZie. All of his videos are hilarious and he's so cute!

5. Who is your best friend that always makes you feel happy and confident? My closest friend is Taylor. I've known her for 4 years and I love her so much!

6. Brand of fashion that you love the most? Forever 21 and H&M.

7. Name of a movie that makes you cry. Honestly, no movie has ever made me cry. But, "Titanic", "A Walk To Remember" and "Toy Story 3" have all came close to bringing out actual tears.

8. Your dream place? Disney World. I'm 17 years old and I still have never been there :(

9. Celeb crush and what do you adore about him/her? Bruno Mars! *sigh* I've been obsessed since 2010. He's so funny, adorable, sweet, humble, talented, and sexy. I swear if I met him I would DIE. That would honestly be the best day of my life. I really want to see him in concert.
MY LOVE!
CUTENESS OVERLOAD!
10. What do you hope will happen on your blog in 2014? I hope to continue getting positive comments and feedback from fellow bloggers. I also hope to change my layout to something more personal and creative.

11. What was your dream when you were a child? My dream was to win a million dollars, and that's still one of my dreams haha.

I'm going to break the rules and not nominate anyone since I did the last time that I was nominated. Instead, I'd just like to hear what you guys think about anything that was said in this post. (:

- xo, Ngozi

2 comments:

  1. I loved reading your answers! I love Lupita's style too! She's amazing x

    www.clionahill.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment! I appreciate it (: