Thursday, February 20, 2014

Happy Birthday, Rihanna! + Her Look Evolution

*I own none of the photos I used*

Robyn Rihanna Fenty is celebrating her birthday today, she turned 26!

I've loved Rihanna's music ever since she came out with "Pon De Replay". Even though she may do and say wild & controversial things, I love her as an artist!

We all know that Rihanna has had many hairstyles over the course of her career. Let's take a look!

(2006)

(2007)

(2008)

(2009)

(2010)
(MY FAVE!)

(2011)

(2012)

(2012)

(2013)

(2013)

This is not even half of the looks that Rihanna has had! I wonder what the Barbados beauty's next look will be. SHE CAN PULL OFF ANYTHING!

What's your favorite Rihanna look? Lemme know in a comment below (:

- xo, Ngozi

7 comments:

  1. Hi Ngozi! I know you've already been nominated for the liebster award but I nominated you again because I love your blog so much! If your interested you can check my latest post on www.clionahill.com to see what questions I asked.
    Love,
    Cliona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you so much Cliona! I'll make sure to answer your questions sometime this week (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ! I am nominated you on Liebster Award !
    Kindly check it on my blog.

    Love,
    http://sherleelove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Sherli! I'll be sure to check it out (: and yes Selina it really has! She's still as beautiful as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!! rihanna looks so young, fresh and cute in 2006 ! :D lol... really love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Jaiza, I truly appreciate it! (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment! I appreciate it (: