Friday, April 11, 2014

My Current Obsession: 5 Seconds of Summer

Image source: pinterest.com

So I'm currently obsessed with the band, 5 Seconds of Summer!

Today, I was scrolling through Youtube and their song "She Looks So Perfect" was one of my recommendations so I decided to listen to it.

I'm so happy that I did! I've probably listened to it at least 15 times today, that's how much I love it. The music video is....different. But, I like "different".


The pop rock band, 5 Seconds of Summer (5SOS) was formed in 2011 and the guys are Australian. (Why can't I tell the difference between British and Australian accents?)

Their names are: Michael Clifford, Calum Hood, Luke Hemmings, and Ashton Irwin.

They became popular from their covers on Youtube; they have over 53 million views.

A few of their influences are: Blink-182, All Time Low, and Boys Like Girls.

They've gone on tour with One Direction and their most recent EP "She Looks So Perfect" debuted at No.2 on the Billboard Charts.

After a short period of time, I developed a crush on Luke Hemmings (the lead vocalist).

Image source: wattpad.com



Gif source: tumblr.com

PERFECTION.

Image source: imgarcade.com

Have you heard of 5SOS? What's your favorite song by them? Lemme know in a comment below (:

- xo, Ngozi

2 comments:

  1. I've heard of them! I love their music :) And them haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that I discovered their music (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment! I appreciate it (: