Thursday, February 6, 2014

Who To Look Out For: Tori Kelly

*I own none of the photos I used*
Tori Kelly is a singer/songwriter. She is 21 years old and lives in California. She is a Youtube sensation, averaging millions of views on all of her uploads. She was recently signed by Scooter Braun, Justin Bieber's manager.

When she was younger she went on talents shows like Star Search, America's Most Talented Kids, and American Idol.

I first discovered Tori Kelly one day when I was surfing Youtube and I saw she did a cover to "Thinking About You" by Frank Ocean. I decided to watch and I'm so glad that I did! Her vocals are crazyyy! Her voice is so unique and she's just so humble. Did I mention beautiful?! And her hair is PERFECT!

She has dropped 2 EPs, "Handmade Songs" and "Foreword" which are both amazing.

I had the honor of seeing her live in concert at the Fillmore in Silver Spring, MD. It was so unreal because she sounded just like her recorded songs. And, she sings with no back tracks. Just her and her guitar. Beautiful and perfect.

Not the best quality, but TORI!!! <3


If you haven't already heard it, check out her latest single from her latest EP "Foreword"! Click below! I own nothing lol.


This girl is a superstar in the making!


- xo, Ngozi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment! I appreciate it (: