Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Is It Just Me Or: Is Pretty Little Liars Going Downhill?


*I own none of the photos I used*
How many more "secrets" are there to tell in this show?!

Before the first season of this show aired, I read the Pretty Little Liars novels by Sara Shepard. I was like "Wow, this is so creepy but I like it!" And then, I found out ABC Family was making into a show and I'm there like "Hallelujah, thank you Jesus!"

Boy, was I wrong.

I loved the first season, but then when I got into the second season I thought "Okay, this is dragging on and on." Even in the second season finale when Mona being A was revealed I thought "Woopty-de-doo, I figured that out 10 episodes ago." But, I thought hey I'll keep watching.





Each episode you find out nothing! What really pissed me off was the Season 3 finale when at the end they open the car trunk and gasp. I'm just here like "OMG WHAT IS IT?! WHAT IS IT?!" Then, Season 4 premiere comes around and guess what it is? Nope, not a dead body. Uh uh, not Alison. A PIG. A STUPID PIG. That was the final straw for me. And, then the whole idea of Ezra being 'A', just stupid.

The writers for this show really know how to keep viewers hooked, but not me.

Yeah, the girls are extremely beautiful with amazing style and the guy characters are hot, but the storyline never gets anywhere. I honestly don't know if it's gotten better because I stopped watching after the third season.

I'll just be here watching "The Fosters". *sips tea*

PLL is also renewed for a 5th season. What other secrets are there??? ABC Family should have renewed "Bunheads". I'm still upset about that!

Time to end my rant. 

Lemme know what you guys think of this show!
- xo, Ngozi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment! I appreciate it (: